New stuff coming to Android, Kotlin and Multiplatform. Are you ready for the big news? Let’s jump in 👇
If these links don't work in your email client, try reading this issue on my website.
1) Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile Is in Beta – Start Using It Now!
2) Compose Multiplatform 1.2 Is Out: New Mouse and Keyboard APIs, ProGuard Support, Online Updates, and More
3) Permissionless is the future of Storage on Android
4) Compose Tooling
1) Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile – a technology that allows developers to share the logic of iOS and Android apps, combining the benefits of both cross-platform and native development approaches – is now in Beta! Check out a video from the Kotlin team and some early Multiplatform Mobile adopters, get hands-on experience through a new series of webinars, and start using it today!
🔗 Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile Is in Beta – Start Using It Now!
2) Starting today, Compose Multiplatform 1.2 is available for you to use! This latest version of the declarative UI framework for Kotlin brings compatibility with the latest Kotlin version and introduces several powerful features for the desktop target.
🔗 Compose Multiplatform 1.2 Is Out: New Mouse and Keyboard APIs, ProGuard Support, Online Updates, and More
3) Did you know you don’t need any permissions to take a picture or choose a file from your app? Many don’t know that and require additional permission, while they’re not even used 😅 Check out the article below to read more about it and the new photo picker 🏞️
🔗 Permissionless is the future of Storage on Android
4) Compose allows you to build beautiful UIs quickly. Together with the Android Studio tooling support, you’re able to accelerate the development process even further with faster iteration and better debugging. Check out the article below to learn more 👇
As always, thanks for reading and see you in the next one!
patrykkosieradzki.com | androiddevnews.com | androidtalks.com
Would you like to ask me something? Feel free to write to me [email protected]. I will be happy to answer!
For previous issues, visit archive on my website.