This week I published a new article about mastering dialogs in Android. Besides that, I found two interesting ones about KMP and Compose gestures. Hope you’ll like it 😄
If these links don't work in your email client, try reading this issue on my website.
1) Mastering Android Dialogs: Don’t follow official Google Guides
2) The Evolution of Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile – 2022 Edition
3) Gestures in Jetpack Compose: Getting Started
1) Check out my latest article! Callbacks, listeners, onActivityResults - these are spread all over Android APIs, and frankly speaking, it drives me crazy. This article explains why Google Guides for Dialogs are bad and what risks you and your apps may face if you follow them.
2) Learn about the evolution of Kotlin Multiplatform for Mobile. What’s the history behind it? How did it start? How it’s going? You’ll find all answers below.
3) Learn how to implement different gestures in Jetpack Compose and provide your app an intuitive user experience. This article is a nice way to start working with gestures and Compose.
That’s all for today. See you later, alligator 🐊
For previous issues, visit the archive on my website.