Lately I’ve been busy a little, but I hope to get back on track soon 😎
This time I have a few nice articles for you and also a new Android Talks podcast episode.
If these links don't work in your email client, try reading this issue on my website.
- Android Talks 04: Co nowego w Androidzie? - Podsumowanie Google I/O 2022
- Common Kotlin Coroutines use-cases
- Custom Canvas Animations in Jetpack Compose
- Lazy Grid layouts in Compose
1) First things first, my new Android Talks Podcast episode about this year’s Google I/O is here. If you’re a Polish speaker be sure to check it out. You’ll find out everything new in Android and what’s coming soon from Google.
2) Marcin Moskała presents a chapter from his book “Kotlin Coroutines” on common use-cases in Kotlin Coroutines. If you’re new to Coroutines, for example just switched from RxJava to them and you want to quickly get around some common patterns in Coroutines I think it’s a good read for you!
3) Rebecca Franks show us some cool Jetpack Compose animations with custom canvas. Compose offers us a lot of easy to use and simple Animation API functions. This article could help you understand more about it and how to achieve some advanced animations in Compose.
4) James Shvarts sums up several ways to build lazy grid layouts as presented at Google I/O this year. Staying up to date with Compose and new features is very important, so I would recommend reading this 😉
That’s it for today, hope you liked it. See you soon! 👊